Our outdoor archery range consists of 5 targets in an open field and then a course with 28 numbered targets. You access the outdoor range by parking in the stone parking lot beside the main building and then cross over Country Club road and follow the path.
Outdoor Archery Range Rules
- No shooting excecpt at target butts.
- Archers on outdoor range should not harass Game in any way.
- Broadheads will be shot at only designated targets in the practice field or outdoor range.
- Archers shoot targets as they appear. They will not jump targets or start on last target and proceed backwards.
- Please respect our outdoor range. Place any trash or refuse in proper containers.
- No vehicles of any type on range.
- All parking for outdoor range should be on stone lot in front of the main clubhouse.
- All archers are expected to practice good safety at all times.